Monday, July 23, 2007

Reflection 2 - Del.icio.us IS Delicious

Wow! I have been using del.icio.us everyday. I am using it to keep all of the resources that I find as I am researching my Seeing America theme. It finally hit me as I was writing yet another web address down on yet another scrap piece of paper that all I had to do was hit the tag button. What a great idea this social bookmarking is!
I was thinking that I can create a class del.icio.us account for websites that I would like the children to be able to access independently, such as educational games, informational sites, blogs or wikkis of other people we are connecting with.
I am telling all of my friends about it as well. By visiting other friend's pages I am finding even more great sites. I am really enjoying this one!!

2 comments:

irish said...

Can't wait to see how your theme for this school year is going to turn out. I am pumped that you are at NW this year and I am going to see all your cool ideas. You have always impressed me with your creativity and now I get to see it again first hand. I love del.icio.us too. It is a great tool. Good luck!

Unknown said...

I'm glad you are finding this so useful. It's one of those things that is hard to get people excited about if they have never used it, but once they have, they're hooked! And since I work on so many different computers, I LOVE being able to get to all of my bookmarks from any computer!